Eleventh Class of Young Society Leaders
The American Turkish Society Announces its Eleventh Class of “Young Society Leaders”- YSLs
The American Turkish Society (the Society) is pleased to announce the eleventh class of “Young Society Leaders”, a group of 7 accomplished professionals with a demonstrated record of leadership ability and commitment to serve the U.S.-Turkish community at large. Young Society Leaders represent a diverse field of professions from business, law, science, academia, and the arts and are elected by a nomination committee every year.
“We are pleased to welcome our newest class of Young Society Leaders. I believe that these outstanding people, who are all leaders in their respective fields, will certainly improve dialogue and ties between our two countries,”,” said Suzan Sabanci Dincer, Co-Vice Chair of The American Turkish Society.
“Congratulations to the new class of Young Society Leaders (YSLs). We’re thrilled to have you with us. YSLs are global citizens who are passionate about matters important to the American-Turkish community at large. Each of us has the opportunity, the privilege, to make a difference in creating a world that brings together the best of American and Turkish societies and inspires our global community to act,” said YSL Chairman Ertem Osmanoğlu.
This year’s new Young Society Leaders are:
● E. Janset Batibay, Director of Engagement and Outreach, Council for Inclusive Capitalism, New York
● Nuran Evren Sit, Screenwriter – Executive Producer, Istanbul
● Alptug Copuroglu, Prime Video Turkey Leader, Amazon, Istanbul
● Cinar Akman, Sales Engineer, GA Fleet Associates, New York
● Pelin Mavili, Public Policy Director for Turkey & MENA, Netflix, Istanbul
● Ege Ozyegin, Member of New York Bar, Counselor, and Director, Ozyegin Limited, London
● Lale Deliveli Alp, Member of Istanbul and New York Bar, Partner at Deliveli Alp Law, Istanbul